Framing – Fine Art Landscape Photography
Fuji Flex Crystal Archive photographic paper is very unforgiving to work with if mishandled, not all framers are familiar with its intricacies and may not be experienced in the necessary knowledge to mount the photograph correctly.
I strongly suggest you talk to your framer at length before handing over your Limited Edition fine art photographic print, it is vital for the longevity and the appearance of the fine art photographic print that it is mounted correctly.
I offer and highly recommend the premium mounting service called Archival Gold this is the best mounting procedure both for the appearance and the longevity of your fine art landscape photography investment.
What is Archival Gold
- An exceptional archival mounting and sealing process.
- Each fine art photography print is mounted onto treated aluminium using specially formulated, high quality film and sealed from edge to edge with a superior high gloss laminate.
- This process will protect the fine art photography print from dust particles and other foreign objects. It also protects from moisture, allowing fine art photography prints to be displayed in areas of high humidity.
Benefits of Archival Gold
- The best mounting option and finish available.
- Laminated from edge to edge to seal in the fine art photography print.
- Superior high gloss finish.
- 98% UV resistant.
- Can be displayed in extreme temperatures and humid conditions.
- The mounting quality is EXCEPTIONAL. There is minimal to no orange peel or ripple effect and the print has a completely smooth appearance.
- Treated aluminium is used, which has a higher archival properties and being coated on both sides it won’t corrode.
- Aluminium is the most robust structure to mount onto.
- Specially formulated high quality film is used for a smoother finish.
- Laminate has age-resistant adhesive.
Should you choose to have your Will Parker fine art landscape photography print mounted in the Archival Gold product it will take the worry out of the hardest bit of the framing process, any framer should be able to make a frame for you to fit and complement your mounted Australian fine art landscape photography print.
Delivery – Of your Australian Panoramic Landscape Print
We endeavour to process and dispatch orders as quickly as possible, however we do ask you to allow three to four weeks for delivery from the time you receive acknowledgement of your order (which will be by email). This is an approximate time as it will vary depending on your location and the size and nature of your order.
It is also possible that Will could be out on location, an as he personally signs every fine art landscape photograph and limited edition fine art photograph, this may also at times potentially cause a delay.
You will always be kept informed, as communication is of the utmost importance to us.